Monday, March 3, 2014

Talk about a HELLA productive weekend!

Had to make some SS caps to finish off the Sachs frame..

Mitred:

Plates brazed on:

Progression of shaping:

Done:

One of many reasons why I love my Anvil jig:

Frame completed minus cleaning and touch up work and new rack:

Close up of said caps on frame:

Then I brazed the front triangle of the new lugged aero seat tube frame:

I'm starting to think 1x8/9 townie now after coming up with an idea for another set of funky bars..

Worked on a customer's Broakland frame. Here's swapping out the original bridge for a brake bridge:

Also did cable mounts and 2 sets of H20 bosses..

Then I got high and came up with this:

..which I'm really stoked on but really not stoked to actually make :-/

Anyways, looks like I'm working all week so progress might be a little slow this weekend..

More soon enough!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: