Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Just posted a bunch of RAD SHIT on ebay along with some other tidbits..

Got the Max style fork kits in:


Gonna git awn dat shit nxt week!

Kits were on sale for $80 bucks each so I'm figuring $180 a pop built up. Gonna look into chroming prices but that'll just be an add on option. Drilled or non drilled is included. The kits are back up to $100 now so the price will go up to $200 once these are all sold..

Posted some fun stuff on ebay today:

The Zinn 24" wheel adapter fork I bought on ebay a while back:

Fucking thing is so rad! Allows you to convert any 700c bike into a funny bike type thing without changing the geometry. It's the type of thing I stumbled upon and just had to have for some reason. I didn't even use it either, lol! Just thought it was too cool to pass up..

Speaking of things I couldn't pass up, how could I say no to this BRAND NEW IN BOX circa 1981 Entex Electronic Bicycle Computer:

Man, thing is SO COOL! Hilariously awesome as it require not 1, not 2, not even 3, but SIX DOUBLE A BATTERIES, LOL!! Love it. Totally works perfectly too. Just another odd thing I came across a while back..

Then there's a bunch of other camera and photography stuffs. Def check out my ebay seller list when you get a chance. I'll be posting some more stuff next week..

Other than that I've just been working a lot the last couple of months so I haven't had much time to work on shizz in the shop. Fucking ebay auctions for all those bikes I sold recently slayed me too. Next week is looking pretty mellow so I'm looking forward to having some time to myself then..


Share/Bookmark

No comments: