Made this a few weekends ago and have been chuckling about it ever since:
lol right?!
Stoked that I was able to incorporate the rear two struts into the hand so it has some nice wrist action:
Here's a couple of really shitty snaps from when I first built it, along with a more downward perspective:
Def made it quick and dirty style, hence it being a prototype. Could def use some modifications in future versions but it still came out pretty decent for being a quickie..
Want one? Take a wild guess at the price- Yup, you know it: $420
Mostly because it's a lot less hassle/pieces than the Hail Satan Porteur (see previous post as well). Like my other kooky custom rack, I don't expect many orders. This one is def no where near as sturdy for obvious reasons. I suppose I could put some curved pieces in between the leaves and paint them black but whatever. Will likely just move up the sizing on the tubing I used to make it a bit stiffer. Def more of a hood ornament / take out / light grocery picker upper of sorts..
Best part is, I already have a really, really amazing idea ready for the next rack. Stoked to build more shit no one will ever care about ;-)



I think it looks plenty strong as-is. This should carry about five pounds of weed just fine. "Hiding in plain sight" or "planned obsolescence" depending on how you look at it.
ReplyDeleteI like the way you think my friend xD
ReplyDelete