Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fraudulent fucker trying to sell a Bob Jackson I already sold on ebay!!!

I saw this auction and did a double take- That shit was already sold and lives happily in San Fran! Fucker stole my pics and is trying to scam someone! No worries though, I reported that shit to ebay. Hopefully they'll kill the auction and investigate the seller. I hate when scammers try to pull shit like that! It's so obvious that it's a scam too. WAY Wrong title, doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and offers a direct email. Check out the description:

1980 schwinn paramount

Up for auction is a 1980 schwinn paramount, I was told this was a 1980 by a local bicycle shop, other than that im not to keen on this particular make or brand. The bicycle runs great, fresh tubes- clean tires and rims. The frame size is about 22 inches and the standover is about 31.5 inches. the frame comosition is 531, it states this on a sticker where the down tube meets. It has 27 by 1/4 tires and rims, the tires are a shwinn approved brand and the rims are the same. I was told this has a p13 crank set? im not keen on certian specifics but it seems this bicycle is a track or was a track bicycle, now it is a touring bicycle.The item has fresh cables and all parts are clean except slight scratchs and paint chips expected to be with an old bicycle. The component brands suntour: derailer and shifter, and shimano brand brakes and crank set.every part appears to be seldomly new and more modern than its previous components, I beleive the origanal parts are not there, but not to sure.

The item appears to be untouched and seldomly ridden, probally a restored project, I picked this item up at a estate sale along with many other items, I will be relisting in the future. Im seldomly fresh to selling on ebay, I tried other auctions but really no luck with that or a compatible demographic. Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns, or added info on what im selling here. my email address is loop1357@yahoo.com

Payment must be received with in 10 buisness days, I mainly except postal money orders. shipping is a flat 80.00 by ups or anouther alternative.


On Oct-17-07 at 17:50:37 PDT, seller added the following information:

This bicycle is actaully a bob jackson and it is a 20.5 not a 22 frame, my mistake, also i forgot to mention that it comes with a topeak pannier and a weinmen rack, along with two crome splash gaurds.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The good folks at Bikeforums.net in the Classic and Vintage forum were also smelling a rat on this one. Glad to see you called eBay on it.