Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I TOTALLY just lost my shit...

...to this scene in Transporter 3:


More BMX Videos ->



Trust me.. Wait for the rail!!!

..and yeah, I know, it's a beyond horrible movie series. But even mind-numbingly guilty pleasure entertainment does has it's strong points. I haven't even finished watching this 'film' yet and I have to say it def ranks up there with 'Wanted', 'Hellboy' and any movie Will Smith makes. Oh stop it! You KNOW you can't get enough of that mutha fuckaz smile!!

I'll be sure to mention The Wrestler next time to make up for this atrocious post...

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know man, I, too, am guilty of watching the Transporter movies with fondness whenever FX repeats them 12 times on a Sunday, but c'mon. Like the stunts aren't unbelievable enough, and now we're supposed to believe that somewhere amongst all his bad-ass/help the damsel in distress/fuck up the bad guys training, that he can also shred the streets on a BMX. Thanks, now I really want to see part 3.

Anonymous said...

that is fucking hot, the best part is when he surfs the bike... Anonymous, just be thankful its not a fixie

vcmc said...

I'm only watching it if it's a Russian dub. Somehow that makes it less inane...