Friday, January 16, 2009

Snowboarding Weapon of Mass Destruction!


Yes indeed, this weekend will be filled with winter havoc featuring my dumbass in Vermont at Mt. Snow.. Despite having snowboarded on and off for the last 14 or so years, the closest I've ever been to a really large mountain is Wyndam, NY. Mt. Snow appears to be like 3 times the size so it should DEF be pretty fuckin' fun. And yes, I know you assholes out west are probably scoffing at our weak ass east coast snow but whatever, it's not that bad...

The clincher to all this of course is the STELLAR deal I got on some new gear.. Burton board, boots, bindings and bag all in essentially in NEW MINT condition for $450!!! Dude I got it from lived down the street from me and was super cool. Turns out he got everything brand new in late 07' and on the first day he took it all out, cracked his pelvis up real good on the fourth run. Doctor said he could never board again- BUMMER! I mean, the board doesn't even need to be waxed and the boots/bindings look like they just came out of the freaking box!!! Excited with my first snowboard gear purchase in about 6-7 years I went ahead and picked up a whole new ensamble by DC as well.. SO STOKED!!!

In any case, I'll be at some house about 10 min from the mountain with a bunch of people I've never met before but some know me from my blog. Which should make things both interesting AND awkward, or not at all. Reguardless, it's likely that the internets will be beyond the reach of my hairy palms. Though if I'm not too busy I'll try my very best to show you all how much fun I'm having and you're not...


Share/Bookmark

No comments: