Thursday, January 15, 2009

YYYEEESSSSSSS!!! BEST EBAY AUCTION EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Oh man, this is the one I've been waiting for!


I have too much street-cred and need to make a little extra cash.This is a great opportunity for anyone just starting out in the messenger world that doesn't really know how to fit in, or what city is the most hard-core. You will be able to tell people that we are bros, that you are down with real-life bike messengers, that you have totally partied with us, and be able to boast wild stories of how gnarly a ride was. I will even include spoke-cards and descriptions of races so that you can tell wild stories about being there,broken toe straps,well worn raceing shirt,waterproof socks friend invite on myspace and a broken frame(raleigh team frame that has been mashed way to hard) This will undoubtedly help you build even more street cred! Happy bidding and let me know if you have any questions about my cred

Street cred, Bro-ing down AND spoke cards?!! SIGN ME UP!!!

I'm totally welling up of course from the excitement of knowing that there's a slight chance I could be seen as 'cool' amongst my peers.. Too bad I'd have to move to Cali to actually get my street cred finally.. Anyone here in NYC willing to do the same for me..?

Let's see, it's 10:01 am right now.. You can expect to see this on the snob's blog within the next few hours.. Tomorrow latest...

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

kale said...

Way to Bush Doctrine Snob on the ironic auction. He probably won't do it now, or will and the auction will be a quagmire.