Monday, November 23, 2009

Nice cranks!

..and stuff


Speaking of stuff, I think a part of my soul died after having viewed approximately 50% of this website:


You'll both love and hate me for that link..

Now if you don't mind I think I'll get back to eradicating what little is left of my self dignity..

UPDATE: The dude posted more photos up of his voluptuous lady friend:



There really is nothing better than a unconscionably cute asian mix type chick with big bountiful breastststssssszzz is there?! God almighty what I wouldn't give for a proper face washing with a set of those bad boys!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

monkey said...

thanks for the link, hahs cant imagine how you found it

Anonymous said...

I don't really understand their 'aesthetic'.... yet I'm still scrolling through old entries.

Alan Sikirić said...

The aesthetic, if any, is to drive you absolutely fucking BONKERZ!!

Anonymous said...

what's she holding? a penis pump or something?

Alan Sikirić said...

Don't know but she sure as shit wouldn't need one of those if I was there: BA-DAARRRW!

Chen's Thang said...

mmmm, yellow fever. you'd fit right in with the bay area fixie crew.