Thursday, March 18, 2010

I don't know about you guys but..

..the very LAST thing I would want to have painted on an bike is a BUNCH OF FUCKING BUTTERFLIES after having met the man himself:

SO


FRAKING


GHEY!


Not to mention expensive! Jeez..

That reminds me- has anyone else witnessed how AWESOME Caprica is getting?? I'm super stoked to see that after a little bit of a slow start, it's begun to live up to my expectation of: 'It has the potential for kicking Battlestars fucking aaasss!'

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Jonny Hamachi said...

Those are bold words about Caprica. Maybe too soon to tell. As you know, Battlestar went deep. discussing Human Nature, Society's Nature, This All Happened Before, It Will All Happen Again, with Amazing Performances.

I hope You're right.

Alan Sikirić said...

Oh believe me man, as an avid Battlestar fan I certainly wouldn't even think to utter words such as that if I wasn't totally sure it would be the case- MARK. MY. WORDS.