Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's been a hectic past few weeks..

..and now it's time to clean up:


..fucking nightmare

In any case, the Philly Expo was AWESOME to say the least! Great fucking turnout for a first time event!! The 22nd street Armory was packed to the gills with vendors of every type. A lot I'd never heard of too. There was also kick ass local food vendors outside serving up some delicious eats and a trailer with fucking beer on tap out the side of it along with hard liquor..

The overall feeling of the expo was more of a casual party than the typical drummed up stiff old man circle jerk. Just a chill scene with people of every type enjoying a great day out with good conversation, bicycles, food and drink. So yeah, it was pretty fuken awesome! Suuuuper stoked for next years expo- it's sure to be that much bigger and better!

I had a little space off in the corner and spent time screwing around with one of my latest creations that put a question mark on many a face. Don't worry, I'll have photos of it soon! I just have to install the flux capacitor and she'll be officially ready for time travel..

I didn't really have a lot of time and energy to take as many photos as I would've liked but here's the few that I did:


Some really, really good shit on hand. The Prollz was there as well so you can always scope out his blarg for more snaps..

I also managed to pick up a a few sweet parts at the Jumble just outside:

A NOS Campy C Record headset for $90:


aaaand then a set of Campy Sheriff Star Track wheels for $200:


Yes, of course there's a catch! While the lock ring threads are perfect the cog threads are a little fucked up in one spot. Which essentially doesn't matter in the least! I'll just thread a chunk of coke can in there on that spot and be gtg..

So yeah, good shit. Make sure to get your lazy fucking ass out to the expo next year if you pussed out this year..

In the meantime, I've got to get back to cleaning up. God not having a job kicks so much ass it's not even funny! I find myself wondering whether it's Saturday or Sunday still, hehe..

More soon bitches!

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

zach-bloomington said...

Loving that bright yellow to pale yellow fade!