Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pack it up pack in it..

..let me begin- to get ready for my trip back home :'-(



I wanted to post that yesterday but my computer was being unruly for some reason. Also, that gay little Shozu uploader program fucking SUCKED. I mean, it worked for a little while but then it just abruptly stopped. Something to do with blogger's limit of posts from it. I don't know. Fucking waste of $5 bucks! Stupid apps..

But damn did Austin ever fucking ROCK! I got back late last night and I'm planning on spending the next couple of days catching up with various errands, getting back to people that emailed me while I was away and biggity-BLAAAARRGGING the shit out of mah blarg. Also, for those of you who want racks- get at me! I'll be ready to get back in the shop real soon :-)


Share/Bookmark

No comments: