Tuesday, July 21, 2026

THE TRINITY GRAIL FIND SERIES 2026!! Chapter 4: A LEGEND FROM ZURICH WITH A POWERFUL DICK



BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS IF YOU'RE JUST JOINING US BEFORE CONTINUING AWN!!


Chapter 1: ..of Cuevas and Catch up


Chapter 2: My Gift to the Cycling Gods- THE FOURTH HORSEMAN


Chapter 3: ESCAPE FROM LA




Heeeyyy hoowwwwwzzzzz errejuan haaaaaaaannnnnngin' iiiinnnnnn theeeeerrrreeee?????




Still think I'm crazy for speaking on civil war topics and 'conspiracy theories' like the one about bat soup floo, stolen elections going back to 2000, political assassinations and inflation etc over the last decade now or is it that most of you are historically ignorant buffoons and or just plain cowards? You know y'all ain't never living that shit down kinda like how no ones letting go of the whole Epstein is a low level fixer who's heart hasn't skipped a beat thing right? The funniest shit is repeatedly announcing that I wish I was wrong about everything and could just back to being the 'crazy conspiracy theorist' lol, wtf..







If only some of you knew I'm just not the average version of who you think is who you know when in reality the beast has long taken control of the soul you sold to pay the devil's toll which is why he presides over a show you project as if it was still your own..




Thankfully yours truly never bent the knee for 'people' who's only skill is to steal a better man's money through greedy and conveniently sneaky obsequious means deemed extreme to people who defiantly scream Christ is King and instead, has been a very busy boy as of late so fear not as I have much progress and glad tidings to share all because I refuse to abuse you when I can simply entomb and amuse you.. 








For those of you who may recall this excerpt from Chapter 3 of the grail series I published last Christmas:





"We're sending you on a mission to dissuade all suspicion of the custom cycling industry's moronic decisions and as our instrument, you'll aid in restoring the old traditions.."




As you can imagine, I'm THRILLED to inform all the hate watching '''HEALTH EXPERTS''' that YOUR NOT SO HUMBLE NARRATOR while somehow remaining more modest than most HAS BEEN BLESSED BY THE CYCLING GODS ONCE MORE WITH ALL HE NEEDZ TO RESTORE THE OLD TRADITIONS WITH EAZE IN THE FORM OF AN ULTRA SICK AMOUNT OF TUBING, LUGS AND HARDWARE ALL DRIPPING WITH VINTAGE CYCLING STEEZ!! HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED TO BELIVE THAT I AM HE, THE MAN THE CYCLING GODS ADORE BY BESTOWING UPON ME THE VERY RAREST OF STEEDS!!!




4. THAAA. WREKORD: All of this shit popped up WAY AFTER my ESCAPE FROM LA post's excerpt so you may as well get started on my foggy mountain top shrines STAT. I promise it's not an ego thing at all when I say I'm being 100% serious about declaring PROOF that the cycling gods speak through me..








My father started his life as a peasant island shepherd and cared for his flock. Later as a chef and farmer, he kept his family well fed. I have been tasked by the cycling gods to follow in his footsteps and I shall not waiver..




As the story goes, the dude who first picked up said score was made aware of it by a woman who's late relative's work shed that had weathered one two many windy storms and was slowly falling apart. Rather than let all the old bits and pieces rust any further, she asked him to come by to see what could be salvaged and moved on down the road. As I was going through it you could tell which pieces had taken the brunt of the moisture and which were still in their tattered old Reynolds 531 etc boxes..





I separated out all the stuff that was too far gone leaving me with this lovely pile of crusty tubing that was thankfully not as badly exposed, just showing mild surface rust which is easily cleaned off with a bit of forever chemicals and elbow grease:







I'm in particularly stoked on those super skinny old timey rear seat stays (top pile). So yeah, if anyone has access to one of those fancy pants rust removing lasers give your boy a shizz-out!




There was a bunch of drop outs and fork crowns- extra stoked on the matching Campagnolo Track Ends!







..if you're in need of non drive side Campy road drop outs- I'm your man, lol wtf




Then there was a whole smattering of Prugnat etc lugs:







Along with a TON of awesome hardware:







..and some nice tube blocks:







Something tells me those will be easier to use than cutting little V's into a couple of chunks of 2x4's, lol




As always, I like to save the tastiest bits for last: 




A large collection of Nervex Special lugs!!!:







..insane right?!




As you can see my matching BB and Fork Crown levels are low so if any of y'all know where I can get my filthy mitts on some of those I would be a very happy camper indeed!




The first Bob Jackson I purchased from Stone's Cyclery in Alameda California (RIP Dennis) had a full set of Nervex Special lugs that I then had Bilenky Cycleworks install couplers on to match appropriately. This was long before my blogging days had begun circa 2007:








Which should be obvious by the poverty of the 'shoot'. The funny thing was is I built it before Brooks came out with their own bar wrap so I actually sourced some matching 'honey' color leather to make my own wrap to match the saddle..




I also had couplers installed on my next Bob Jackson aka the DKNY PHOENIX JACKSON:







That whole thing was an amusing time and a fun little super nerdy rabbit hole to go down..



..and no, I'm not selling any of those tasty bits- at least not yet. If I can complete the sets with matching bottom bracket shells and fork crowns I would consider selling a set to a legit builder and or someone who plans on having a custom built for themselves in which case I will ship them to the builder of your choice. The other thing I'd be willing to do is help someone who has what I need, trade for what they need, so we can get BOTH our sets together..




I know what you're thinking- ..it's a shame there weren't any matching Prugnat DT lugs to complete those sets as well..




Which is why I picked up this second lug score a couple months later:









..which brought my Prugnat levels up nicely with five matching DT lugs:







Although now I'm missing 3 Prugnat S4 DT lugs and one ST lug so I'm still kinda stuck chasing, tho I could just modify one into a DT lug BUT AIN'T NOBODY GOT TYME FA DAT!!




Between the second new score hardware and what I had fettered away a decade ago:








I had to purchase hardware storage container #2:







Speaking of things I fettered away a decade ago, how about all the tubing I never sold:







Yes that is an entire box of True Temper curved aero seat tubes that are NOT FOR SALE!!





Oh and I also spied ANOTHER set of Nervex Special lugs from the workshop of none other than Brian Bayliss (allegedly):









Amma just leave those on my shop wall for added frame building vibezzzzz




Same seller also had some Campy drop outs, track rear, road front, for $49 bucks so naturally I scooped those up as well..







ZO MANY LUGZ, ZO LITTLE TIME..




So now I have enough bits and pieces for quite a few new builds to BLARG INCESSANTLY ABOUT so fear not all you filthy no talent incredulous hate watching commie VERMIN, for there will be plenty more hate watching to look forward to because as I've been threatening for the past few years THERE WOULD BE OH SO MUCH MORE IN STORE FOR YOU DIRTY WHOREZ TO DEPLORE..




After cramming that crusty haul in the whip I cruised the backroads a whole 30 min away and picked up this.. 




ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHING




DISARMINGLY STUNNING




FUCKING GEM OF A FIND




AN EARLY 60'S DICK POWER RAPID SPORT TYPE SPECIAL ARNIE 'THE GOVERNOR' UHRLASS DOUBLE SEAT STAY TARCK BIKE IN ORIGINAL MINT CONDITION!




















Shout out to the Canadian wild fires for the shit lighting wtf. Unbelievable tho right..? The decals are really something else..




WHERE'S MY SHRINE BITCHES?!!




So not only do I score quite possibly one of the RAREST tarck bikes EVER (right next to the Yamaguchi Asymetric of course), but 30 min earlier I picked up all I need to ADEQUATELY BUILD AN EXACT REPLICA. Which I'm low key tempted to do just because if I'm being honest, I'm not super interested in riding a LEGIT museum piece around. It may be my fit but it's just not my style geo etc and it's just too nice and clean to burden it with my heavy ass self, lol..




Here's a link to the ONLY information I was able to find about this rare model:







Luckily for very few of you, because I figured I'd never own an INSANELY RARE DICK POWER TARCK BIKE, I never over-fetishized them to the point of being super concerned about living without one. While nothing would please me more than to keep this wonderful gem in my personal collection as it can only be considered THE CROWN JEWEL OF EVEN THE GRANDEST OF COLLECTIONS, I would be more than happy to sell this one which from what I've researched is all of one of two built and or at least surviving. There's only the red one on the net so far as I can tell. The only sad thing is like the crusty rusty collection from earlier, the original owner passed on and I got this from another second hand merchant who only vaguely knew the guy and had purchased a few other bikes from his estate as well stating- "He only collected the nicest high end stuff". So I sadly do not have any of the background information on it. For all I know its a respray but I mean the fucking decals are OLD TIMEY STUNNING so I can't be sure. If it is a respray its an old one with super sick decals. I'd love a knowledgeable Dick Power fan to weight in on this bad boy..




..and it can be yours for a paltry $25,000




LOW BALLERS WILL BE BLOCKED!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆




Yes I'm being completely serious and yes I understand its not worth anywhere near that much, however I'm willing to bet there's a boomer out there sitting on stacks of cash that would jump at the chance TO NOT ONLY OWN ONE OF THE GREATEST EXAMPLES EVER, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, OWN ONE BEFORE THEY DIE and hey look, if it offends you that much:




YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO GO BUY ANOTHER ONE- LMFAO COUGH IT UP BITCHES!!!








If it makes you feel any better, take confidence in knowing that the money is going towards fighting the useful idiot commies and spreading the good word on behalf of the cycling gods. You can either enjoy a small stack of Babylonian fraud squares or you can enjoy BRAGGING RIGHTS on a STUNNING EXAMPLE of a RARE AND UNIQUE TARCK BIKE that came out of Richard Powers Strong Island shop but YOU CANNOT DO BOTH. If I get any lip I'll double it so move aside 'brokies' and let the old men do the heavy lifting aka a couple summers carrying some assholes golf clubs around in the 70's, lol shut the fuck up and pay up..







Listen, just get it the fuck away from me ASAP or I WILL put the most perfect MODERN group set on it which just happens to be sitting right here next to me that I've been saving for a special occasion JUST LIKE THIS that even good ol' Dick would approve of as I ride by in style laughing at that stupid look of surprise in your eyes as you try to deny your desire for what you secretly admire while everyone cheers for your demise come to think of it- could I get an extra order of fries to go with that constant stream of projection and lies..?





You think all this grail shit is cheap and I have nothing better to do than entertain a bunch of hate watching ugly little Saturn storm worshipping bridge trolls? Nope, I need mmmooonnneeeyyyyy and 25k would go a long way to entertain all the STARVING mofoz who I know FOR A FACT are beyond sick of watching a bunch of smug useful idiot spineless finger to the wind f@gs RUIN their timeline feeds with THE MOST DOUCHE CHILL INDUCING TRASH CONTENT IMAGINABLE GOOD GOD. Who else is going to save your stupid asses besides me- uuhhh, no one..? Precisely.. How many 'trend setters' out there are openly holding ultra rare bicycles for a preposterous ransom under threat of making it better, lmfao!!





Luckily I didn't fall prey to the whole genit@l mutil@tion psyop either so I can physically feel more than those that had theirs STOLEN FROM THEM but it's me who's the ugly and inappropriate one because there's no chance the whole thing is complete bullshit from the same people who own and produce all the smut but like omg so terribly sorry that my SACRED FLESH didn't end up on some vile blood drinking starlets face to make her look more fuckable at 60 or seasoned on the end of a stick at a NYC tunnel festival but its me who radiates the 'ick' and not the sick fucks that keep the population in line by telling lie after lie after lie when they could just repent but in the end will have a HELL of a time. Last time I checked I'm not the one r@ping, t0rturing, m@rdering, eating and selling children off for scrap while concurrently committing multiple gen0cides and WRITING LAWS THAT ONLY BENEFITS THEIR SALES AS THEY SELL OFF OUR BIRTHRIGHT OUT FROM UNDER OURSELVES because they def know best and haven't repeatedly proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're just a bunch of useless overly entitled rich daddies boys that expect better men to dirty their work for them AKA the dumbest geniuses. Just expose, mock and ignore them, its their kryptonite..





If it'll make you lazy broke bitches feel any better, let's get back down to earth with some more normal, by 'normal' I mean I tend to start a bit high BECAUSE FUCK YOU PAY ME AM I SELLING BOAT ANCHORS OR ULTRA RARE PRIMO SHIT LETS BE REAL, so here's a lovely Bob Jackson Tarck frame with Hetchins Magnum Opus fucking lugs made from 631 Reynolds and is an insanely beautiful MINT FUCKING CREATURE IF EVER THERE WAS ONE and the pictures speak for themselves:
















Get ready to lose some friends when you roll up to the meet wit dis bad boy fr!



Seat tube CTC: 55.5cm

Top Tube CTC: 57cm

Down Tube CTC: 63cm

Chain Stay CTC: 47cm



Yours for: $2500



Unless you want to pay closer to $5000 for a new one and wait who knows how long for its arrival. Again, you can either pay up or shut up and go find another. The 1" threaded Velo Orange headset is included but the Campy Record BB is NOT included UNLESS you also want to buy a BRAND NEW IN BOX  Campagnolo Record Tarck cranks in 170mm with a 50 Tooth chainring for an added $450:







This is the finest piece from the previous grail sale post's 80 year old gentleman's collection who would just buy and build super sick bikes to visually appreciate more than ride. So yeah, it is in wonderful barely ridden by an 80 year old guy's condition. So no major wear or scratches anywhere- MINTY AF!!




Also available is this, as lovely as it is RARE, garage find complete all original 1970/80's-ish? Lejeune Tarck bike- the vintage Blackburn water bottle cage is not included because I am in lovz wit it:


















Seat tube CTC: 56.5cm

Top Tube CTC: 56cm

Down Tube CTC: 63cm

Chain Stay CTC: 41cm



Full Campy group- hubs, 170mm cranks, likely the BB but no promises as I have zero desire to open it up to find out but what are the chances its not, Headset, Pedals, Seatpost, along with Cinelli bars and stem, Mavic front brake, Mavic GP4 tubular rims, Selle Turbo saddle and Christophe cages..




Yours for $1000




All this thing needs is a tube of Simichrome, some elbow grease, new tubulars, a new chain and you're gtg. A respray and new decals (readily available) would be the cherry on top but then you couldn't use it as a guilt free bar hopper street locker tho I'll leave that to the next owner to decide. If it was up to me I would put a NARROW riser bar on it and a sweet deep basket style rack on the front to do my grocery shopping with. These are pretty rare so here's your chance to have yourself a solid fall/winter resto project on dek..





Apparently the seller bought this and a nice unnamed lugged full campy road bike for $50 bucks each from some woman's garage sale because "she wanted to piss off her ex-husband she was in the middle of divorcing". So it didn't come from a dead guy but in all likelihood he wished he was when he found out, lol. Then the lady who sold this beaut to me was in the process of cleaning out her husbands man cave garage for him so she could park her bullshit commuter suv in it next to his bitchin' 30's hot rod. It's funny cause when I first walked up she was like- "Do I know you?" In my head I was like this sale would go a lot better if you didn't but instead I confessed to having worked at a slew of offices around the city which moved things along much smoother..




Not sure how this lovely original garage find Davidson with full Shimano 600 Tricolor hasn't sold yet: 







Seat tube CTC: 58cm

Top Tube CTC: 57cm




Now at a rock bottom for $300




..and the 36 hole Suntour Sprint hubs that came off my Cuevas from Chapter 1 of the grail seriez:








Yours for: $300




They're all currently listed on Facebook Marketplace so check out the listings for more details and a few other tidbits..




Do you still not see it? The cycling gods have in fact favored me above all others!! At least above all the no talent retarded butt pumpers that bore you with sperging out on splatter paint parts, frames lovingly built by robots and MATCHING THEIR TOENAILS TO THEIR PAINT JOBS. Once again, keep in mind it's not that I have a problem with the gays, but good god almighty can we please fucking stop with the blatantly obvious mkultra marketing team contrived non stop constant pre-programmed matrix code of corporate fucking fa@@otry for profit industrial complex already what in the ever lasting fuck?! Literally almost every cycling company, builder and store owner let themselves be REPEATEDLY psyoped into catering for USEFUL IDIOT AGENTS OF THE STATE that are actively being driven into the ground out of fear of social stigma WHICH IS SUPER CONFORMIST NPC RETARD NOT VERY PUNK ROCK BEHAVIOR BTW!! For instance: Calling cross 'gravel' is gayer than calling it cross, why are all of you such fucking pussies?! What ever happen to 'keep cross weird'??





Every fucking country and culture that falls into lust and degeneracy pushed by you know who for profit and power has been overrun by the barbarians the same 'people' who import them ON YOUR DIME for profit and power WHICH IS LITERALLY HAPPENING UNLESS YOU CAN EXPLAIN how low IQ retarded no work ethic or moral standards having child and goat fucking leeches can show up here and within a decade, have 4 wives with 5 kids each, kick all 'the blacks' out of their neighborhoods like in fucking Paterson, NJ because gee whizz what would I know its not like I spent a few summers building skatepark shit in the woods amongst the abandoned builds where the old Colt factory was located holy shit you think I'm just talking out of my ass but hey I'm def super r@cist if thats what the satan worshipping goblins THAT I NEVER SAW ANYWHERE NEAR THERE have to say, then they collect hundreds of thousands in welfare benefits since none of the 'wives' are married on paper, then use it as seed money for fraudulent businesses that provide services to no one to grift even more money than they could possibly ever hope to rightfully deserve and drive around in $250k luxury cars because there's just no chance THE GRIFT was all set up by same the 'people' who like vampires, are unable to see themselves in a mirror because that would require being raised to have the humility necessary for self reflection in the first place as opposed to crying like little girls when someone simply points out their obvious deceptions like the whole Lakewood, NJ debacle but hey it's def me who's the bad guy for just trying to make an honest living and speaking truth to 'power' duuuuh OK. Imagine being such a punk bitch coward that you're too scarred to stand up to fat, ugly, little five foot nothing NPC brainwashed retards for sake of social status and revenue. That's like watching the ship burn down and fighting everyone trying to put it out and hey guess what IT MOST DEF WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. Y'all went along with the finger to the wind fairies and it still crashed and hey guess what else- authenticity is something you can't buy, Like not being dumb enough to push death on everyone for the sake of the snake oil sellers profit and screeching me too and believe all women, unless of course they're required to believe the women that third world bio weapon retards are r@ping, t0rturing and killing by THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS is somehow forgivable because a pasty english you know who butt pirate didn't want his precious political party to lose power- I mean, how is that dude still breathing? Put him on the cross STAT. Traitors first, then the rest. The problem these fucking morons don't seem to understand is unfortunately people like me can seeeeeee yyyyooouuuu and the old boomer establishments aren't going to be around much longer to protect them so it might be time to fuck off like all the messenger bag makers that traded in their scissors in for fent pipes did, lol wtf which is what they're already doing but sadly there will be no place to hide this time and def don't look into Rothchild Island..




In any case, as if all those tempting tidbits ALL IN MY SIZE RANGE weren't legendary enough, how about we take a look at THE GLORY THAT IS:




TRINITY GRAIL FIND #2:




Bob Jackson 'Super Legend' Roadie with 'Legend' colorway:















OH YES, YES YES YES!!!






DA FULL BUILD LIZT:


Complete Shimano 9 speed Dura Ace 7700 Grouppo

Velocity Major Taylor TUBULAR rims wrapped in Continental Gatorskins with vintage Campagnolo skewers..

Cinelli stem and old school ITM bars

Paul wrong side in line lever but whatever

MKS straps

Fizik bar wrap

Blackburn Titanium bottle cages

MKS Sylvan pedals

Brooks Special saddle



This is legit one of the grailiest of the grails because of one very specific detail that will blow your mind and leave you begging for more, which is the paint job selection. Lets refer to my old Bob Jackson catalogue aka a home made zine that cost me like $20 bucks circa 2004 or double in todays dollars because my having predicted rampant inflation before it WASN'T EVEN BEING DISCUSSED somehow makes me a 'crazy conspiracy theorist' DESPITE HAVING LITERALLY WITNESSED IT IN REAL TIME IN WHAT WAS THEN YUGOSLAVIA, NOW CROATIA, AS A TEENAGER. Tell me something stupid- can you remember things that happened when you were like 12-16 years old clearly? Well I can helllloooooooo every year we would go on holiday to visit our families and cousins with six 100lbs suitcases full of supplies in the form of readily available cheap American goods unavailable to everyone back 'home', while being completely taken for granted by everyone living in a land of honey and whey while my cousins I would've done anything to join in the Croatian homeland war were fighting and dying in battle. Which was a lot considering that almost everyone in my old island town is, lol its called the Barbary slave trade but we don't have to get into that or what the majority of who was in power during the bolshevik revolution or how many millions beyond counting were slaughtered by the same people who were in charge of the Atlantic slave trade because I'm just as tired of the dumbest geniuses as the next man and every year the denominations of the bills were slowly increasing in zeros exponentially. The last one I held while in circulation was a 50,000,000 Dinar bill I shit you not. The largest denomination they printed was 500,000,000,000. Yes, five hundred billion. If you think thats crazy, in 1991 1.7 TRILLION was equal to ONE. AMERICAN. DOLLAR. Which has now halved since then btw but hey it's me who's the retard that needs to be shunned duuuuuuh OK..




oh right, the catalogue, lol:









I wanted one SO BAD back then but I just didn't have the scratch for it because that was back when the British Sterling still had some weight to it before they buggered themselves beyond saving and btw I heard about the whole gr00ming r@pe gang thing a couple of decades ago but whatever it's nice watching people find old news refreshing:







Imagine how much good could have been done to save hundreds of thousands of women's lives and happiness had they prioritized human suffering over profit and power- oh but don't worry, they sent a very stern letter asking the VILLAINOUS SCOUNDRELS to stop because muh multiculturalism AND THEN SWEPT THE ENTIRE THING UNDER THE RUG AND GAS LIT EVERYONE WHO WAS CONCERNED but hey it's def 'white suprem@cy' that's the real problem despite the culprits NOT GOING AFTER THEIR OWN 'PURE' WOMEN DUUUUUUHH OK..




As you can see in the catalogue, the Super Legend has a black and grey paint job where as the 'lower' 'Legend' model has the brown juan. I owned a Super Legend at one point with the stock super legend paint, which you can read more about in A NOW CLASSIC NERDY CYCLING LORE TALE, but I was 'planning' on ordering one with the brown color way instead. The fucking thing is in my exact size, color and minty condition- unbelievable!! It's like I ordered it myself but took a decade and a half to reach me..




..well, IT reached out to me from six hours away in Virginia anyways. All I had to do was take a gleeful 12 hour roundtrip cruise in an awd twin turbo with catless down pipes to meet the seller who'd picked it up after yet another gentleman and scholar had passed and I was required to fork over all of $1100 for it, lofl- Dura Ace headset included!








Also, wtf is up with me scoring everything second hand from dead people lately..?







COULD IT POSSIBLY HAVE TO DO WITH THE THING NOBODY WANTS TO DEAL WITH HAVING TAKEN MULTIPLE TIMES OUT OF STUPIDITY AND COWARDICE THAT I WARNED EVERYONE NOT TO BUT WAS CENSORED AND SHAMED FOR TRYING TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM THEMSELVES DESPITE BEING 100% RIGHT???




Speaking of dead people, here's my vintage Stone's Cyclery water bottle Dennis had sent me way back in like 07' when I purchased my first Bob Jackson from him- RIP DAWG!!:








Dennis would place an order with Jackson like once a year for a handful of frames so I always kept in touch with him and we even collaboed on some colorways. The DKNY Jackson was piggy backed on one of said orders. I even surprised him by showing up the da Cyclery during my first visit to San Fran long before the human shit alert app was created and the town hadn't been completely ruined by stupid ignorant fraudster morons. Anyways, great guy! He would've been hyped on the Super Legend score so I figure the least I could do is carry his shop's old bottle along during the rides. I also happen to still have the SCHWEET original vintage Campy skewers and the MKS Sylvan pedals from the old Jackson too!




So it's nice that my GRAIL Jackson gets to carry some old vibes from the days when life was way more hospitable before my co-workers turned a blind eye as the entire fact checking department was let go like the day after Obama passed the Smith-Mundt '''act''' which they'll deny it allowed media to legally push propaganda on the entire population then not long after that the classic old school wooden library where I'd go to read the various newspapers and periodicals of the time along with a decent amount of the back cataloges, was ripped out and turned into a lifeless all white glass encased hermetically sealed 'office' with huge screens and no one as far as I know ever interacted with them but there's nothing suspicious about that duuuuh ok. It's funny how things correlate in my mind in a way insecure no talent useless hopelessly demoralized agent of the state twats don't like to hear because its doesn't fit into their beyond banal narcissistic framework pre-programmed by vile degenerate demons into destroying the world around them for sake of personal comfort and profit. Why do you think I rarely go out anymore? There's a big difference between knowing everyone around you is an NPC retard just play acting their role as the simulation's background noise to distract you from actual reality, and WITNESSING IT IN REAL TIME FOR YEARS WHEN EVERYONE WAS OBSESSED WITH FACE DIAPERS HOLY FUCKING SHIT because they def don't lord over us like The Truman Show when anything that threatens their fragile little narrative is brought up kind of like how every window office '''worker''' was suddenly adopting little Haitian toddlers because its not like they were pals with Clintons as their foundation was helping themselves post brutal earthquake or how I confirmed the big boss man and his ex-wife are in the Epstein files by a woman calling herself a 'yacht slut' after attending multiple yacht parties on the same day I mean its not like I would snoop through the backdoors of servers to occasionally check in on what the 'environmentalists' were up to while living it up on private jets etc. Meanwhile I'm the one stuck at the office all hours receiving little credit for making them look good while getting crumbs for a salary. It's always HILARIOUS when people give me their bs commie attitude assuming I've been making 100k+ for decades when in reality I've never made anything even remotely close to that EVER because when you're a high performing know it all, it doesn't take much effort to make all the dimwits 'above you' look bad. But hey if you submit to the lazy incompetent retards every nonsensical whim by handling a few phone calls while possessing lack luster excel 'skills' you can expect a 100k+ salary no sweat and get to smugly mock and judge others for making less as if you're not the retarded one GEE MAKES A TON OF SENSE DUUUH OK never met anyone making between 100-150k who wasn't retarded in a really obvious way like bragging about cheating on their wife on the very first day..








Why else do you think well over 90% of the 'art' out there is absolute GUTTER TRASH give me a fucking break..








Nope it's my 'friends' that would cash pedo pets checks aka my co-workers that I fucking despised for being vile and wicked condescending morons who def know better than me when they would say things like: 'If you make 'friends' with them they'll give you jobs' aka candy and they would shake their heads and rolls their eyes at me after outright rejecting the notion despite having unimaginably close access to them because they just couldn't understand my logic aka common sense and morality. 'With your talent, you could make so much money'. Meanwhile anyone with half a brain knows being successful in the art world has nothing to do with talent and everything to do with investing in the right knee pads, lmfao. Yeah I'm just labeled as the 'crazy guy' for not taking the short cut through life by being willing to go under my bosses desk LIKE THEY ALL DID and sell my soul to the corporate dole but somehow it makes me the stupid one as opposed to a 30 year corporate publishing media vet that consults for million dollar companies to improve their workflows SINCE I KNOW BETTER THAN THEM- DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND YET?? It's funny cause one place had me sign an NDA when they gave me the boot for not meeting their 'standards' aka their shit performers got sick of me always knowing their job better than they did, as if I hadn't already openly stepped on bigger cockroaches than them.. 








BTW that high rise tower laden train and highway hub town just north of NYC is a really shitty place full of really shitty people, lol give me a fucking break besides - I'VE GOT THE DOCUMENTS and the undeniable truth hurts but like I said, y'all are too boring and dying from your own feckless jabbed and boosted ineptness so enjoy the awesomely horrific glassdoor reviews you've EARNED while serving the scourge of society and profiting off lies about germs..









The bear and gimp masks with the creepy hand clutching the CHYLD'S shoulder def aren't SUPER telling of what the 'people' who are ever so concerned as to how a chyld's life might change after a vampire gets a hold of them are into, lol wtf that NDA shit works better IF YOU'RE NOT GUILTY AF BUT YA ARE which is why I never had a problem with taking the arrows TO SERVE THE GREATER GOOD THEY PROFESSIONALLY PRETEND TO WHILE IN REALITY ARE JUST CUCKING 4 THA COMMUNIST PARTY unless they want to admit which bat soup demographic was immediately whisked away at the first sign of trouble duuuuuh WMD bad for knowing better but we def big smart duuuuuhhh imagine leaving books promoting Mao and Marx for grade schoolers written by people with CCP bullets aimed at their heads on a server for me to find, lol wtf I wonder what ALL the ultra closeted right wing media pundits would have to say about that? ..and you guys think $25k for a rare Dick Power is a high price to pay when there's a lot more at stake for these 'people' than monay..









Since I had already scored a nice condition Dura Ace 7700 9 speed group I originally planned on using for the old Richard Sachs Newvex frame I built back in tha day, it was a no brainer to just toss it on there.. 




Here's the Newvex frame in all it's rusty and recently not so rusty glory:







It's literally just been sitting the last decade waiting for me to have at with some files..







A full set of reaming tools which I've never owned would help motivate me to finish it off as well..





To everyone crashing out about using Shimano instead of Campagnolo relax, if I had a Campy group lying around I still wouldn't have used it since I would never have bought it in the first place, lol




Had I ordered it back in the day, I DEF would've tossed a DA7700 group on there! Likely due to how much I enjoyed the Shimano Ultegra 6500 group that came on my first, as I refer to it- 'adult bike', an 03'/04' Lemond Zurich made from Reynolds 853 that I eventually tossed a gay TT set up on along with a 56T DA chainring and whoa wait 10 speed cranks too?! Not sure whats going on there but it was pretty fast! I rode out to the Rockaways from my place in 2 hours and the google maps has it at 2 1/2 hours which if you're someone who used to organize rides called: The Slacker series, it seems pretty fast to me anyways, NOT DOING THAT SHIT AGAIN..








Almost as fast as I drove out to PA to pick up the ultimate nostalgia time capsule find:




The EXACT SAME colorway, model year and size Lemond Zurich with full Ultegra 6500 in barely used mint condition!!







 It even has a profile TT bolt on set up- what are the chances??!!!







Ultegra 6500 FTW










YYYYEEESSSZZZZZ what a way to come full circle huh?!




THE CYCLING GODS HAVE SPOKEN ONCE MORE!!!




Pretty sure this came out of another dead persons estate lol but the crazy thing is that it literally looks like the dude bought it around the same time I did, tossed the TT bars and computer on, rode it a handful of times and then just shuttered it away for two decades. It even has the stock Bontrager tires- unreal! Obviously it'll need a tune up and some fresh bar wrap along with removing the TT bars, reflectors and pie plate etc but damn, what a great rider! Not sure if I'll want to repeat the 46mph downhill run I did on the last one but it'll def get cruised tf out..




HOLY SHIT I JUST NOTICED THE NEW ONE HAS STRIPES ON THE FORKS AND MY OLD ONE DOESN'T SERIOUSLY RECONSIDERING THE PROFILE TT BARS TOO NO REALLY WTF ZO SICK TAKE THEM OFF WHAT WUZ I THINKING HOW IZ THIS NOT THE DOPEST SHIT EVER???!!!!







I'll have to run that one by y'all again after the full rebuild, lol zo totally bitchiiiiinn..




Speaking of TT bikes, check out my hilarious story about a TT bike so special it was hiding in plain sight at NAHBS 2011!! 



Speaking of NAHBS:



The Don.. sends his warmest, regards:










In closing, don't forget, its me who's the 'bad guy' for having opinions based on 30 years experience in various NYC media offices along with being a history nerd, a documentary photographer and from Yugoslavia I mean Croatia! ..so what would I know about how politicians use their media lapdogs to spread division amongst the people to cover for their economic plunder but nevermind all that because its your local bike shop employee who gets all 'their opinions' from the people I worked with who are a bunch rich daddies boy/no talent celeb offspring that go under their bosses desk for a window office yet somehow has better insight into the concept of the 'reality' those 'people' live by than I do and 'their opinions' based on the shallow licentiousness of a self fulfilling prophecy obsessed pedo death cult somehow trumps mine, good god some of you people fucking disgust me to disappointingly indescribable levels of what my people call: sramota. Which means shame and disgrace only way worse in way where way worse is essentially unknowable unless you grew up in it which makes it even worse knowing you don't know to know better which is disgraceful af..






TL;DR- The cycling gods told me to tell all you fucking cuck punk bitch useless idiot losers to go eat a bag of dicks:







ONE MORE GRAIL TO GO!!




GET ME SOME MOTHER FUCKING SALES YOU LAZY HOES AND MORE GRAIL CHAPTERS I SHALL BESTOW..








Share/Bookmark

No comments: