Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Passing on the 79' Cinelli Supercorsa Road bike :( UPDATE: SOLD!!!

Yeah, sucks but I have to do it. I just have WAY too much other shit going on right now to have it sitting around for who knows how long before I get around to playing with it. That and after my experience with the also very awesome Ciocc Roadie that I also got for a great deal, but ended up passing on to another fellow lover of bicycles, leads me to the difficult decision of letting this baby go to another home. I'm hoping for the new owner to be a bigger fan than I of these style bikes and will take the old girl out for many a ride..





Details are:

1979 Cinelli Supercorsa Road bike

58cm CTC ST, 56cm CTC TT

As you can see it's quite lovely and rides really super nice and smooth. Loaded with Campy everything, Cinelli engraved chainring and these really cool custom shifters curved with leather inserts..

$1200 hundy takes it! Same as what I paid. Hoping it can find a home where it can be appreciated and ridden more. Otherwise I might just sell off the group and toss some SRAM RED on there- BAH!

PLEASE NOTE: While I'd rather sell it locally I would be okay with shipping but your ass is covering that expense. I DO NOT PLAN ON ACTUALLY PARTING IT OUT. Don't try and talk me down either. It's a fucking steal as it is and as stated is what I actually paid for it. Not trying to make any money off it, just trying to pass on a good deal. I mean, the Delta's alone sell for $250ish. Trades for GOOD SHIT are indeed welcome..

You can comment here or email me at: TheTripleC@hotmail.com

UPDATE: Please be sure to read my story entitled Experiencing The Yin and Yang of Cycling for more info on the awesome new home I found for this bike :-D

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

G.S.GUCCILIFE said...

not cool posting something like that ,when i know that i could totally go for it....